Sunday, February 26, 2006
Performance analysis
All tasks I've assigned to myself earlier this week has been done, save the revision part which I'm incredibly disappointed with. Hardly any progress at all, and definitely much less than I originally planned. Dammit, and I did promise I'd work hard..
Now I'm not that much sold when it comes to graphology; determining a person's nature has always been a hit-and-miss affair, and this method's no exception. Although I admit it makes hella more sense than plain astrology.

The graphology site linked in the pic asks you to write using your mouse in lieu of scanning an actual handwriting. I don't know how effective that would be, especially if your mouse hand is not as steady as your pen fingers, but I gotta admit that my handwriting in real life doesn't look too different from that above. (That is to say, borderline unreadable.)
Now the results (after answering some questions to go along with it:)
You like to be surrounded by four solid walls.
You are a person who thinks before acting, intelligent and thorough.
You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present.
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others.
Talkative and busybody.. Oh my, no no no NO NO. Au contraire. Still, 4 out of 5 ain't that bad.
And just so everyone knows, I so totally regret not leaving during the intermission of the NTU Choir concert yesterday. The musical they performed during the second half was awful - and I'm being polite here. Maybe, just maybe you can blame the headsets for the poor voice quality of the leading cast, but there's no excuse for the half-hearted and half-baked acting, dancing and script of the rest of the play. The choral pieces themselves were good, though. It's a shame about the musical, which I find exceedingly difficult to enjoy. The audience must've agreed, since there were only very few cries of encore - and I don't know whether there was one or not, since I bolted before they could do anything else.
Speaking of which, I really don't understand how you people can think that shouting and calling during applause is acceptable in a choir performance. I've watched lots of choir concerts and none of them have ever been anywhere near as rowdy as you guys last night.
Oh, and to NJC's dancers last night: Good effort, but ugh.
Scribbled by XIV :~: #
profile
The writer is a student who has been in Singapore for far too long than he would like to remember.
He likes cats, good books, and any sort of gaming, although not necessarily in that order.
Hates combs, long sleeve shirts, ties, and leather shoes with a
passion.
Absolutely loves reading and likes to write a lot, although deep inside he knows he'll never be anywhere as good as his idols.
He has a
friendster account that isn't accessed very often anymore ever since it became as chaotic to navigate as myspace.
It is, however, still the best place to start for even more boring things you may not want to know about him.
He has an email address at cammy underscore vierzehn at hot nospace mail dot com, but is not interested in cheap viagra, imitation rolexes, mortgage payments, and/or desperately promiscuous women of any sort, thankyouverymuch.